LinuxAssist Development Labs is a free opensource project hosting service sponsored by AllWorldIT.
The development labs is hosted on a large mission critical cluster featuring RAID 5+2 redundant disk space and daily backups.
All opensource projects are hosted free of charge.
- Management multiple projects in the same place
- Each user can have a different role on each project
- ach project can be declared as public (visible by anyone) or private (visible by project members only)
- Modules including Issue tracking, Time tracking, News, Documents, Files, Wiki, Repository, Boards, Calendar, Gantt can be enabled or disabled on a per project basis
- Multiple subproject support, manage related project parts as subprojects of a main project
- Flexible issue tracking system, define you own statuses and issue types.
- Gantt chart and calendar. Automatic gantt and calendar based on issues start and due dates
- Time tracking functionality. Time can be entered at project or ticket level. Simple report to view time per user, issue type, category or activity
- Custom fields. You can define your own custom fields for issues, time-entries and projects. Different formats are available: text, date, boolean, integers, drop-down lists and checkboxes. Custom fields can be displayed on the issue list and used as filters just like regular fields
- News, documents & files management. You can easily post messages and share files
- Per project wiki and forums. Wiki uses textile syntax and free linking within the wiki using brackets. Diff and annotate views are available
- Repository browser and diff viewer. Existing repositories can be attached to each of your projects. Our devlabs lets you browse their contents, view and search changesets. Diff and annotate (aka blame) viewer. Supported SCM's are Subversion, and Git
- Feeds & email notifications. Project activity, changesets, news, issues, issue changes are available as Atom feeds.
These are created by default every 10 minutes. Three types of access is supported, listed below:
For any support related issues please email email@example.com
We hope you enjoy this service!
LinuxAssist Devlabs Team